Very cold and windy all day at Marina
- Drove with PSM off on all runs
- Found a sweet spot for tires at 40/42
- Pretty good course read; didn't get lost
- Better starts overall
- Dropped times both morning and afternoon
- Used the width of the course
- Slalom was pretty good with concious "turn early"
- Down jacket and ski hat
What Didn't Work
- Course was more sweepers and I was charged up to drive faster. As a resutl I got a lot of oversteer.
- Braking was off. Need to "brake like you mean it". We're either on the gas or on the brake; never coasting.
- GoPro was set to shoot stills not video. duh
- Lifting not braking
- Spun out but recovered and did not get a DNF
- Hit 1 cone
- Decided not to take pictures on grid to reduce distracion. Plus grid was next to a section that didn't work well for panning exercise.
For Next Time
Let's focus on braking:
- no coasting
- brake like you mean it, turn then get on the gas
- Don't miss a shift (I think that I did in between 1 and 2
- Remeber to analyze for areas that you can't gain speed; e.g., places where it woudl be east to understeer or oversteer